1. Driving in the car seems really, really super fast.
(My spring break riding partner, spending some time with me before he leaves me forever for college and work and grown-up life.)
2. I can't find places while driving that I have been to dozens of times and are extremely familiar. (This was really strange.)
3. While walking down the street, I look down to my left to check in my rear-view mirror to see if a car is coming behind me.
4. My garage door opener can be found in my bike bag, not in my car.
5. The folks at the grocery store don't recognize me without my helmet.
7. My badly cut (butchered) hair actually looks cute today for the very first time, after drying under the bike helmet.